Tuesday, April 8, 2014

So why blog?

I'm using this as an area to keep all my thoughts in one place. I'm also getting tired of trying to find stuff I've researched, across different hard and USB drives :-).

So this blog will be computer security oriented. It will deal with anything I think is consider interesting but more importantly will be a place to keep my thoughts as I study for any certifications. It will also be a place where I reproduce interesting things which may occur in my day-to-day work. 

Sometimes, I have to teach and or explain stuff to colleagues. Whenever this happens, I will post it here for someone else who may find it interesting. 

A major problem I have, is when you are trying to learn something and then have to cover a number of sites to gain full insights. It is my hope that whatever, I post here anyone who comes to this site can leave with a better understanding of whatever they were trying to learn.

Also, if there is any topic in computer security someone would like me to provide an explanation on, please feel free to suggest such. If I don't know, I will say I don't know, otherwise I will try my best to provide the help requested.

Nik Alleyne, CISSP | GCIA

No comments:

Post a Comment